Get to know all the stories of October-November
- Olivia is 14 years old and she suffers the Charcot Marie Tooth degenerative disease. In the future she wants to study biomedicine.
- Davide was diagnosed with Williams syndrome when he was a few months old. Sports have helped him to overcome several barriers.
- Andrés have Spastic Paraparesia. HE loves superheroes and his biggest dream is to become as fast as a lightning.
- Cristina suffers Phenylketonuria, a rare disease that can lead to intellectual and motor disorders. She encourages people to support people with rare diseases.
- Jacopo & Matteo are two friends from Italy affected by Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). They ask people to treat them like any other person and to focus on their skills and possibilities.
The initiative, co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, aims at the creation of a European network of European foundations, institutions, and entities in order to promote the exchange of experiences and good practices. The partners of the initiative are:
- Fundación Isabel Gemio (Spain)
- Federación Española de Enfermedades Neuromusculares (Spain)
- Parent Project APS per la Ricerca sulla Distrofa Muscolare (Italy)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth et Neuropathies Peripheriques (France)
- Uniamo Federazione Italiana Malattie Rare (Italy)