https://www.fundacionisabelgemio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/logo.png 0 0 María Romo https://www.fundacionisabelgemio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/logo.png María Romo2022-10-06 17:31:242022-10-06 17:34:02Did you watch all the stories we shared in September?
Did you watch all the stories we shared in September?
- Sara is 24 years old and she suffers a genetic disproportion of muscle fiber types, due to a mutation of RHNO gene.
- Laura suffers the Charcot Marie Tooth disease (CMT). She was diagnosed with this disease when she was 7 years old.
- Mónica is 21 years old and she suffers three rare syndromes: Willkie syndrome, Nutcracker syndrome and May-Thurner syndrome.
- Antonio is 19 years old, and he suffers Becker muscular dystrophy.
The initiative, co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, aims at the creation of a European network of European foundations, institutions, and entities in order to promote the exchange of experiences and good practices. The partners of the initiative are:
- Fundación Isabel Gemio (Spain)
- Federación Española de Enfermedades Neuromusculares (Spain)
- Parent Project APS per la Ricerca sulla Distrofa Muscolare (Italy)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth et Neuropathies Peripheriques (France)
- Uniamo Federazione Italiana Malattie Rare (Italy)