Get to know all the stories of December-January:
- Lethicia is 29 years old, and she suffers from Congenital Hypophosphatasia, an absence or low levels of serum alkaline phosphatase.
- Nicolas Tricot is a researcher of the Institut national de la santé et de la recherche médicale looking for therapies for the Charcot Marie Tooth disease.
- Bruno is 13 years old, and he suffers a disease called non-progressive congenital ataxia.
- Roberta is 23 years old and she suffers Ataxia, a rare disease which have many different variants.
The initiative, co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, aims at the creation of a European network of European foundations, institutions, and entities in order to promote the exchange of experiences and good practices. The partners of the initiative are:
- Fundación Isabel Gemio (Spain)
- Federación Española de Enfermedades Neuromusculares (Spain)
- Parent Project APS per la Ricerca sulla Distrofa Muscolare (Italy)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth et Neuropathies Peripheriques (France)
- Uniamo Federazione Italiana Malattie Rare (Italy)