The partners of the Erasmus+ QUALITY YOUTH MENTORING FOR INCLUSION met this Tuesday, February 6th 2024, to review the progress of the project and plan the next activities.
The project is going to create a digital platform that will allow young people with rare diseases (RD) to request an older brother or apply to become one. This platform will connect the young person with their older or younger brother and with the rare disease entity in their country.
What qualities define a good mentor?
- Be supportive and positive.
- Listen carefully and show interest in the mentee’s experiences and needs.
- Be honest and authentic.
- Create a safe space for sharing thoughts, feelings, and making mistakes.
- Encourage the mentee to explore their strengths and abilities.
If you want to be part of the Project, please contact us, and we will provide you with all the information.The Erasmus+ project QUALITY YOUTH MENTORING FOR INCLUSION is cofounded by the European Union.
- Federación Española de Enfermedades Neuromusculares (ASEM)
- Parent Project aps
- Rare Diseases Croatia
- Cyprus Alliance for Rare Disorders