https://www.fundacionisabelgemio.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/logo-YWC-jpg-1.jpg 567 567 María Romo https://www.fundacionisabelgemio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/logo.png María Romo2022-06-02 10:59:192022-06-02 10:59:19¿Did you watch the stories #youthwithcourage of May?
¿Did you watch the stories #youthwithcourage of May?
Here are the protagonists of the initiative co-funded by the #erasmusplus programme:
- Laura (@laura.sanchez.92) highlights the importance of professionalized personal assistance for people with disabilities. She has a rare disease called Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita.
- Alice (@alifata1988) collaborates with @radioaidel22/ @aidel22_aps, where she runs a program called “Women and Disability”. She suffers from a rare disease called Microdeletion of Chromosome 22.
- Juan (@mi_heroe_juan), the youngest of them all, really likes listening to music. He suffers from Congenital Disorders of Glycosylation (CDG). His mother, Cristina, claims that all the people suffering from a very serious disease deserve a treatment.
- Audrey was diagnosed with the disease Charcot Marie Tooth when she was three and a half years old. She has travelled around the world (@roulettesetsacados) and she is now starting her own business in textile design.
- Michele, who lives in Rome, is passionate about football and Formula1. He lives with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD).
The initiative, co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, aims at the creation of a European network of European foundations, institutions, and entities in order to promote the exchange of experiences and good practices. The partners of the initiative are:
- Fundación Isabel Gemio (Spain)
- Federación Española de Enfermedades Neuromusculares (Spain)
- Parent Project APS per la Ricerca sulla Distrofa Muscolare (Italy)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth et Neuropathies Peripheriques (France)
- Uniamo Federazione Italiana Malattie Rare (Italy)